2/18/06

DADDY'S LITTLE HELPER

Last weekend Dad started a new project of putting a closet shelving system in his and Mom's bedroom. Of course, when I heard the first hammer knocking, I rushed right in with my own tools to help.
Mom was complaining that one shelf was crooked.
And she didn't like the big mess in their bedroom. So I grabbed my tools and came to help Dad out.
First, I helped put things together for Dad. Then, he had to take it apart to find the right pieces he needed.
Are you sure this is level Dad?
(One of about a million questions asked that afternoon.)
Now I just needed to hammer it a few times to get it ready.
Dad, are you sure you cut this straight?I helped put it on a shelf that Daddy had already installed.
Apparently it didn't go there. So where does it go?
Hey Dad, what are these for?

I told him we could do it together and share.
Hey Dad, can you hand me that?
I'm pretty sure there is supposed to be a nail right here.
**As soon as the closet in completely finished we'll post a picture**