4/26/07

Is This Hotel on Earth?

This past week I attended a seminar in Valparaiso and my mom and Ethan went along with me. They figured they could hang out and swim while I was at the meeting...so they did just that!

Ethan was quite comical. It didn't dawn on me until after we arrived at the hotel and he was asking all kinds of weird questions (more questions than usual), that he hasn't stayed in a hotel before. Well, he did a few times but all under the age of 15 months old, so he doesn't remember.

Here are some random questions & observations he came up with:
* Is this hotel on the planet Earth?

* (After seeing no food in the mini-refrigerator) There is no food. What are we going to eat?

* Look! The bedroom and living room are all in one room.

* You mean I can eat in here in front of the TV?

* I wish I had an elevator to go up and down from our basement.

AND MY FAVORITE.....

* So this is what vacation is like.

I've got a lot of pictures, but for the moment here is a video clip of him swimming and showing his skills.