1/23/06

Christmas in January!


It's never too early or too late (in this case) to celebrate Christmas! Over the weekend my grandparents from Warsaw came South to visit. They drove down in Papa's big red truck and brought Libby (their dog) with them. But it's what was inside that was the big surprise!

We hadn't celebrated Christmas yet with them because we stayed home over the holidays (mommy had surgery right before Christmas). So when they came here I got to open presents again. What you see in the picture is what they brought me. A MOTORCYCLE!!!!! Daddy is jealous and mommy says this is the only kind of motorcycle that will ever be in our garage. It's red and shiney and super fast! It has a headlight and a horn! I rode it in the driveway that night in the dark and loved it. It takes a little getting used to and some supervision. I can't wait til it's warm outside and I can spend some more time with it. I'm fairly certain I'm the only 3 year old on the block with a Harley.

So Grandma & Grandpa Snipes spent the weekend with us. They sleep in the bed in our basement when they come down. I always enjoy playing with them. Unfortunately, I started getting a cold on Saturday while they were here, so I wasn't quite myself. But we had lots of fun!

A special thank you goes out to them for my Christmas gifts (I also got some nice clothes).