7/23/06

CARS Party

HAPPY 4th BIRTHDAY ETHAN!This year I had a small family party since Mom can't really go anywhere. We had pizza & cake and opened presents. My cake was decorated in CARS! Follow along to see what all I got....
I got some more "squishy animals" like a snake, a fish, a starfish, etc... Laban had a lot of fun teasing me with the snake. Now I know what to get him for his birthday!
One of the neat things I got was a Magnetix building set. I also got some other building things (since I really like to do that sort of thing).
Aunt Lynn & Uncle Steve brought me a tractor since I love pretending I have a farm in my backyard.
Some of the other neat things I got was a new spinning toothbrush & Spiderman toothpaste, money to put in my savings account, animals that grow in the water, books for my LeapPad, playdough and other cool stuff.
Laban & Lori brought me three gifts that were a huge hit with the "adults" ~ one was a whoopie cushion! Everyone got a laugh out of it. The second was a blow-up punching bag. I would have Grandma Terry hit me with it and then I'd fall down. The third was a rocket launcher that Mom said was an outside toy before I even finished unwrapping it. Mom & Dad said they can't wait until Laban & Lori have kids!!!
One of the coolest things I got from Mom & Dad was a big bucket of Lego's. Dad also got out some of his old Lego's that he played with as a little boy and gave them to me. We've made a lot of neat things so far. My Grandma & Grandpa Snipes, from Warsaw, also sent me a Harley Davidson t-shirt and some more tractors! Most importantly, a yellow bulldozer, which is exactly what I wanted.
Thanks for everything!