7/11/06

Good Day or Bad Day?


Written by Mom:

Tonight, Ethan told Nate & I that he "had a bad day" at camp today. When asked why he explained, "I touched the goal and the teacher said and I touched the net while Josh was playing and I had to sit by the wall forever." (code for - he was touching/messing with the net of the little hockey goals while others played, after the teacher asked him not to, so he had to sit in time out for 5 minutes)

What makes this story funny is that he then asked Nate and I both, "Did you have a good day or a bad day?" When Nate answered that he had a "frustrating day," Ethan then stated that Dad had a "both day" (meaning good and bad).

P.S. Don't worry except for those 5 minutes, the rest of his day at camp was good. He said they made puppets, played with playdough, watched a Veggie Tales movie and he ate all his lunch.