11/26/06

CHRISTMAS IN WARSAW ~ Part 2

At Grandma & Grandpa Snipes we visited with family on Thanksgiving ~ including my Great-Grandfather Leonard. They gave me a NEW Buzz Lightyear (my only one broke) and this Buzz is extra cool because he has wings to fly! I also got some really cool toys from the CARS movie and a plate, bowl, fork & spoon from CARS. On top of that there were two neat cups. But Dad’s favorite gift was the new laser gun that makes a really annoying noise!! (For some reason it’s currently in our basement?)
OH – And what 4 year old doesn’t love underwear? I sure do!
Dad got a set of huge golf umbrella’s for when he & Dude go out golfing in the rain. I guess Mom can’t call them crazy anymore. Mom got some really neat Christmas decorations for the house, including a silver angel.
Thanks for the gifts & the memories!