3/6/07

A Really BAD Haircut!

Last night Dad & I went to our usual super-quick haircut place to get a buzz. During the summer Dad will cut it outside, but it's a little cold out right now. Mom isn't allowed to touch either of our heads! Dad says he let Mom do it once back in college and it didn't go very well. When I was almost 1 Mom tried to trim around my ears and it turned into a worst chunky mess and a lot of crying....so she stays away from all that.

About 8 weeks ago we went to the same place and they didn't do a very good job evening things out. You'd think we would learn our lesson and we may have this time. When we returned home Mom asked if we let a blind person cut my hair. She couldn't believe Dad paid for this. All $9.99.

Don't worry Dad trimmed it up some and my hair grows quick. But if you see me and think I look a little off center just pretend I'm holding my head to the side...that way the line looks even.