3/25/07

The Weekend

Parker's new nickname is "Spider-Man." You should see her climb up on our couch. Pretty soon she'll be big enough to jump! Then where will I hide all my toys?
We got to spend a lot of time outside this weekend. Lot's of parks and lot's of walking. I should sleep well tonight. Mom hopes I sleep til 7 a.m. since we're on spring break all week and can sleep in! Dad isn't real excited that he has to get up and go to work though. But we're going to go meet him for lunch tomorrow.
Big things that happened this weekend:

  1. I learned the right way to throw a Frisbee. My new favorite thing to do.
  2. I went to my Great-Great Aunt's birthday party and got to play with a friend named Taylor. And we got to eat cake. Can't beat that.
  3. Now that I'm finally learning to pedal my big boy bike, it's almost too little for me!
  4. Dude came over and watched basketball and ate pizza with us. And he brought ice cream too!
  5. I learned if you squeeze a dog too hard, they might very well pee.
  6. I also learned that if you run and jump on the furniture Mom will ban you from sitting on the couch for the rest of the day. (That wasn't fun!)
  7. My Aunt Lynn taught me a new word that Mom is hoping I forget soon!
  8. I ate my first soft-taco from Taco Bell.
  9. There are about a dozen G.I. Joe guy body pieces in the backyard. It's like going on a treasure hunt to find them.
  10. Did I mention it's Spring Break this week?