7/9/07

4th of July Vacation



We spent the weekend before the 4th of July in Warsaw visiting family. As usual we did a lot of fun things while we were there. We stayed at Papa Ivory & Mama Judy's and got to swim and drive the big red tractor! Plus I helped Daddy & Papa with a project and messed around in the barn. We visited Great Grandma & Grandpa Carpenter and I helped feed the fish in their lake.

I got to celebrate my birthday a little early with Grandma Anita, Aunt Cindy & Uncle Doug, Aunt Natalie, my cousins and Great Grandpa & Grandma Blackburn. We also celebrated Madyson's birthday & Dad's at the lake. Lots of sand and water! That night we got to see the fireworks at the lake too!

Grandma Anita also took Madyson, Jordan and I to the Fort Wayne Zoo. They had a lot of really neat things there to do.

As usual I miss them and can't wait to see them all again soon!