12/23/05

My Favorite Things.....


It's almost here....I'm sure I'll have many pictures to share with you after Christmas. But for today, I thought I'd share with you some of my favorite things (or at least until I get that Robot I asked Santa for).

I have 4 blankets just like this one - 2 blue ones, 1 purple one, & 1 green one. My MaMa gave my mom the purple one before I was even born. They noticed how much I loved that specific blanket, as it has a certain feel, when I was a baby. It became my favorite. So my mom went to JCPenney's and bought 3 more exactly the same. Ever since I could grasp items, I would find the corner of this blanket and put it between my fingers, rubbing my nose with it as I went to sleep. I'm 3 1/2 and I still have the same routine today.
My other favorite thing is Larry the cow. I've been sleeping with him for a long time and he's "my buddy." I take very good care of him. When he's sick, I give him medicine. When he misses his mommy, I give him kisses & hugs. When he's tired, I tuck him in bed. He takes care of my by keeping me company at night.

Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas! Love, Ethan