12/26/05

Santa Delivered

Christmas came early on Sunday morning - around 6:30 a.m. Apparently, Santa had stopped by during the night and left what I had asked for. A new robot. I also got some sets to build robots on my own (Kinex), the board game Candyland, a music/microphone cassette player, Dora the Explorer V-tech game, Buzz Lightyear underwear, and many other nice things....
We spent the day at my Grandma & Grandpa Vote's house (aka Mama & Papa) with our family - my favorite Aunt Lynn & Uncle Steve were there. My Uncle Layne (aka "Dude") and Laban & Lori teased me all afternoon. Everyone ate and played cards. We also opened presents together and I got some more nice things. When we got home I was exhuasted. Too much activity for one day. Overall, I'd say we had a nice Christmas. We're very blessed. Hope you all enjoyed the holidays as much as we did - just being together!