5/29/06

Memorial Day Weekend

Hope you all had a nice holiday weekend. Sorry for the delay in getting a blog posted up here. Things have been a bit hectic around our house. Lots going on I guess. This past weekend I went to my friend's 5th birthday party ~ Happy Birthday Faith!!! I had a really good time at her party and took home some fun playdough & tools to make shapes with.
While Dad played golf, Mom & I spent some time with Mama & Papa Vote in New Harmony hanging out at their campsite. It was HOT! Of course that didn't stop me from having fun. I always enjoy playing outdoors in the dirt & rocks. As you can see I did spend some time creating things with playdough.
Aside from playing with playdough, we had some burgers and hotdogs along with homemade ice cream (made by Mama) that was absolutely delicious (Mom's words) "for real" (my words). I spent some time in the air conditioned camper being nice to Wego.
On Monday I went to the movies to see "Over The Hedge." Mom's friend, Simona & her boyfriend Jeremiah, went with us. They're really funny ~ as I'm sure they think the same thing of me. I invited them to see "Cars" with us later this summer.

The next week will be busy as Mom continues to recover from knee surgery, I start summer camp at a new school, and Dad plays Mr. Mom. Yes, you heard right NEW SCHOOL. I will be going to Pre-K this school year @ Holy Spirit. It was decided that I might as well spend the summer getting to know kids and the school in their summer camp. The nice thing is I can go as many days as I want (depending on their field trips, etc...) and will spend a couple days with Mama Terry each week. It should be a fun summer, but anyone who knows me knows I don't adjust to change very well. (I think that is why Mom thought it would be a good idea to spend a couple days a week in their summer program to adjust before the fall.)
I am positive there will be MANY new stories to come about the new school and my summer. Stay tuned. STAY COOL!