5/10/06

Remember the Robots

You will probably remember that this picture looks familiar, it was taken before Christmas last year. I believe it was part of "My Favorite Things." Last night while Mom was at another work dinner, I asked Dad if I could take my robot into the shower with me. He said no, because it was metal. So tonight I asked Mom if my robot was metal. After Dad explained why I was asking, she said yes and said she could show me by putting a magnet off the ice box on him and it would stick. But guess what.......it didn't stick! Mom kept trying to get it to stick on any part of the robot and it wouldn't! So I told them I could take it in the shower now, grabbed my robot & walked off.

I think Mom & Dad were shocked, but couldn't argue. I've had LOTS of questions lately. For example, tonight I wanted to know what seahorses eat, if monkeys can peel their own banana or if their mommy does it for them, and how many minutes is it when Dad says 5 minutes to bed. I've really been putting my parents to the test.