5/5/06

A Trip To The Bank

For most people a trip to the bank would involve putting money in your account or taking money out. Today I went with Mom while she did her bank business, the plus for me is visiting my Aunt Lynn who works there. She stocks her top right desk drawer full of fun things I like! So each time I visit I walk away a millionaire ~ at least in my mind. She puts it all in a Wal-Mart sack and away I go. Today, I found some more bugs that fit on my fingers and added to my collection.

And she had one of my favorite things.......sticky tape! Who doesn't love tape? It fixes anything. Grandma Terry came over today and helped me wrap up one of my robots who'd lost his head. Give me some tape & I'll be entertained for hours!

Aunt Lynn had been saving something for my farm in our backyard too. Her and Uncle Steve found me a little red tractor (like my Papa Ivory) and some animals & people for the farm. Tomorrow we're going to be outside all day (Mom is going to plant flowers) and I should have plenty of time to expand the farm. My thanks to The Roth's! Come visit my farm ~ it's open during daylight hours only.