3/5/06

ROBOT FAMILY

This is my ROBOT FAMILY. For my birthday last summer, Tammy, Karl, Faith & Bryce gave me a set of Kids K'nex. That was the start.....I spent hours playing with the pieces building things, so come Christmas a large box of K'nex magically appeared. That's kept me pretty occupied for a while. This weekend I got another addition to my set ~ the robot set (which included wheels). Thus, meet my new ROBOT FAMILY.
The tall one standing on the floor next to me is Dad. (Notice his hooks, not horns.) The robot directly behind Dad, with 3 eyes, is Mom. (I can't explain why she has 3 eyes, I've been asked and I just don't know.) Next to Mom on the couch is Me! (Notice the piece that bends around my 1 eye. I like those pieces a lot!). These toys allow me to be creative and imaginative (which sounds like an infomercial.) They do keep me busy and it involves one of my favorite things right now ~ ROBOTS! Who could ask for anything more?