3/15/06

Two Things To Tell You


There are two things I want to tell you about. The first being the closet that I helped Dad build a few weeks ago is finished! Mom has been too busy to get pictures of it, but here they are now. It looks better uh? You can scroll down to see what it looked like in the beginning. Dad & I did a pretty good job. The only problem I see is that Mom's side is much smaller than Dad's side. Do you see that too?
The closet has shelves and baskets and even allows Mom to keep their laundry basket inside (which she likes). Her favorite part is a square shoe holder that fits against the wall on her side. Dad says that's why her side isn't as big as his...she needs too many "extra's."

So what is the other thing I was going to tell you? You know how much I love getting mail! My Aunt Lynn mails me cards and things a lot. Today when I came home from school my Mama & Papa Snipes had sent me a big package! It was such a surprise! Inside were a lot of goodies - a t-shirt from a place my mom loves to eat in Warsaw, dinosaurs that grow in water, squishy sea animals, a Toy Story punching bag, etc.... I was really excited to get the package. A big thank you to them!!!!!!